Orleans Centre for Marriage and Family
Please note that these articles are protected by copyright.
Since 1987, the founder of the Orleans Centre for Marriage and Family, Dr. Samuel Raj, has written more than a hundred articles covering a wide range of topics related to relationships, marriage and family. This series is titled Table Talk and Pillow Talk.
You are invited to read the sample articles presented below. A collection of these articles has been published under the title Table Talk and Pillow Talk: A Guide to a Happier and Richer Life and Relationship. More information about this book can be found here.
Want to be happy in your marriage?
- Happiness in Marriage 101
Want to know why your marriage is not working for you?
- Living with a Not-So-Nurturing Partner - Part I: Insights into Underlying Dynamics
- Living with a Not-So-Nurturing Partner – Part II: Some Practical Tips
Thinking of leaving your present mate?
- When You Think it is High Time to Move On – Part I
- When You Think it is High Time to Move On – Part II
Want to know what brought you both together?
- The Deeper Dynamics of “Falling in Love”
Is there any hope of a new life after an affair?
- Is There Life after an Affair?
Want to help a loved one going through marital problem?
- Effective Care for Those Who are Going Through Marital Crisis
Want to choose the right person for yourself?
- Some Thoughts on Mate Selection
Want to be happy?
- On Being Happy
Want to forgive?
- Healing the Hurts We Don’t Deserve: Forgiving
What is love?
- Liking Versus Loving